Whitespace Corporate Innovation Community Event – February 2020
We’re pleased to announce that in this session we’ll be holding a Corporate Accelerator Programmes and Incubators panel, which will welcome key experts from the world of Innovation and Accelerator/Incubator programmes, as well as those who have taken part.
Our guest chair will be Whitespace Evangelist, Andy McCartney who will draw from his own experience of heading up the Microsoft Ventures programme as well as masterminding the award-winning Cisco Entrepreneur in Residence Program.
The discussion will explore:
- Why corporations run Accelerators, and who do they do it for?
- What’s needed in 2020 to implement and execute a successful and impactful corporate Accelerator program?
- Accelerators and Incubators – What works and what doesn’t and what doesn’t?
- How do Corporate accelerators and incubators (whether physical or virtual) support of the wider open and collaborative innovation & venture creation approach?
We’ll ensure there is time for audience interaction and questions, as we’re sure you will have plenty you would like to ask.
The EDF team will kick off the meet with their presentation which will link very much into our theme for the meetup.
“IDEALondon – an innovation centre run by EDF, UCL and Capital Enterprise, empowering tech startups to grow faster, stronger, further than they could alone. What we do here at IDEALondon, accelerator programme highlights and what we have found works.”
Full Agenda – 27th Feb:
- 3:15 pm – Whitespace Welcome
- 3:30 pm – EDF Energy Presentation
- 3:45 pm – Corporate Accelerator Program Panel Discussion
- 4:45 pm – Open Question Session
- 5:30 pm – Networking
- 6:30 pm – Close
To register, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Get the latest innovation news, events and strategies delivered straight into your inbox.