Location: Belfast or Remote, UK
We’re looking for an individual with a project management, delivery or strategy background to join our growing experience and venture design team.
As a Venture Strategist you will be joining our team to work closely with us on both internal projects and client work focusing on incubating new ideas to provide new business value and ventures. You will be leading the delivery of innovation and venture design for engagements with world-leading corporations.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing innovation team in a company which recognises the value of research, design and innovation. At Whitespace, you will have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of projects across many verticals for some of the world’s largest companies. From working with early-stage startups as they progress through an incubator, to helping the UK government make smarter decisions, or creating world-first product innovations, you will work across the full spectrum of research from discovery to solution.
This is a dedicated delivery and leadership role within a ventures team. We are looking for someone with hands-on experience of managing design, research, innovation or ventures teams.
To apply for this role you will
- Lead and deliver strategic corporate innovation programmes
- Oversee the collaboration with various stakeholders to identify market trends and opportunities and delivering high-quality research to validate business appeal
- Ensure the delivery of rigorous research of business viability, customer desirability and technical feasibility of a venture proposition
- Understand project management best practice within a creative and innovation environment
- Be comfortable in a client-facing and user-facing role, running workshops and interviews
- Be happy to travel on occasion
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have the right to work in the UK
What’s on offer
- Salary depending on experience
- Up to 15% Annual Bonus
- Flexible/Remote working
- All the usual office benefits inc Free tea/coffee
- 25 days holidays (plus bank holidays)
How to Apply
Email email@example.com and include the following:
- A short introduction
- A copy of your CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile
- Anything else you think we might find interesting 🙂