Location: Belfast or Remote, UK
We’re looking for an individual with a venture design, user research or relevant background to join our growing experience and venture design team.
As a Venture Designer, you will be joining our team to work closely with us on both internal projects and client work focusing on incubating new ideas to provide new business value and ventures. You will be responsible for collaborating with stakeholders, identifying trends and opportunities and developing tangible business value propositions using early-stage research methods.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing innovation team in a company which recognises the value of research, design and innovation. At Whitespace, you will have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of projects across many verticals for some of the world’s largest companies. From working with early-stage startups as they progress through an incubator, to helping the UK government make smarter decisions, or creating world-first product innovations, you will work across the full spectrum of research from discovery to solution.
This role is for a dedicated venture designer who leans towards research or design and is looking for a more hands-on innovation role developing ideas into products, services and businesses. We will consider applications with a range of backgrounds and experience, mid-weight, senior, lead or even talented juniors with demonstrable experience leading and facilitating research projects.
To apply for this role you will…
- Collaborate with various stakeholders, identifying market trends and opportunities and delivering high-quality research to validate business appeal
- Bring together business viability, customer desirability and technical feasibility of a venture proposition
- Workshopping problem domains for potential new ideas
- Understand research best practice to test and validate new business venture viability
- Be comfortable in a client-facing and user-facing role, running workshops and interviews
- Be happy to travel on occasion
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have the right to work in the UK
What’s on offer
- Salary up to £50,000 DoE
- Up to 15% Annual Bonus
- Flexible/Remote working
- All the usual office benefits inc free tea/coffee.
- 25 days holidays (plus bank holidays)
How to Apply
Email email@example.com and include the following:
- A short introduction
- A copy of your CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile
- Anything else you think we might find interesting 🙂