Location: Belfast or Remote, UK
We’re looking for a talented and empathetic User Researcher, or research-focused UX Designer to join our growing experience design team.
As a User Researcher, you will be joining our design team working closely with our innovation and product teams, on both client and internal projects. We are looking for a researcher who enjoys collaborating with stakeholders to identify the need for, facilitate and conduct research in partnership with designers and innovation practitioners.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing design team in a company which recognises the value of design. At Whitespace, you will have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of projects across many verticals for some of the world’s largest companies. From collaborating with multiple early-stage startups as they progress through an incubator, to helping the UK government make smarter decisions, or creating world-first product innovations, you will work across the full spectrum of research from discovery to solution.
This role is for a dedicated user researcher or UX designer who leans towards research and is looking for a more hands-on research role. We will consider applications with a range of experience, mid-weight, senior, lead or even talented juniors with demonstrable experience running and facilitating research projects.
To apply for this role, you will…
- Be able to demonstrate experience facilitating user research from discovery and problem definition to prototype testing and analysing user behavioural analytics.
- Understand research best practice from writing surveys to running usability tests
- Be familiar with UX design methodologies and how research ties into the wider experience design process.
- Be familiar producing research and definition documentation – from sharing research insights, creating customer journey maps or piecing together an information architecture
- Be comfortable in a client-facing and user-facing role, running workshops and interviews
- Be happy to travel on occasion
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have the right to work in the UK
What’s on offer
- Salary up to £40,000 (Mid-weight) / £50,000 (Senior) dependant on experience
- Up to 15% Annual Bonus
- Flexible/Remote working
- All the usual office benefits inc free tea/coffee.
- 25 days holidays (plus bank holidays)
How to Apply
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and include the following:
- A short introduction
- A copy of your CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile
- A link to your portfolio, blog or relevant content
- Anything else you think we might find interesting 🙂