Corporate Innovation Community Virtual Meetup – June 2020
Accelerators & Incubators - Corporate / Startup collaboration in a post-COVID-19 world.
Date & Location: 24th June at 11am, Via Zoom Video Conferencing
Over the last few months, Corporate Innovation has had to flex like no other time.
The much analysed practise of Corporate Accelerator and Incubator programs has been and is greatly affected by the recent changes to the way Corporate and startup teams collaborate.
Because of this, we thought we would revisit the subject again for our June CIC meet and ask:
- How are corporates currently able to run Corporate Accelerator and Incubator programs?
- Or/and, how will they be planning to do so as further restrictions are lifted?
- What are the future considerations and predicted impacts?
- + More
Join Andy McCartney (Whitespace co-founder) at 11am on the 24th June as he hosts a panel of experts featuring Gordon Merryless, Managing Director, Entrepreneurship at Royal Bank of Scotland and Bruno Moraes, Country Manager at Wayra (Telefonica) and Marianne McKevitt, Business Incubation Programme Manager at BP
- 11:00 – Whitespace Welcome
- 11:05 – Panel Session which will include open Q&A
- 11:45 – Close
Please feel free to share this with your colleagues, teams and networks.
Get the latest innovation news, events and strategies delivered straight into your inbox.