We’re a team of researchers, engineers and technologists (along with a few former CTOs), who design, develop and build new ideas, products and ventures.
We help businesses innovate, from the small things that can make a big difference to more-involved 'Eureka!' projects. We work with global clients to develop products, markets and ventures that will change things for the better. So when the future rolls around, they’re ready.
Each of our designers, engineers, researchers, founders and technologists brings their own expertise. Together, we use our skills to solve existing problems and find new answers. And then we build the tech. It’s a more sustainable way of working.
The Expert Augmented Machine Learning Intelligence (EAMLI) has been two years in development. EAMLI is a digital platform that improves decision-making within an organisation by guiding and informing complex decisions quickly and efficiently.
An intuitive user experience gives organisational leaders a holistic overview to better understand the interaction between data, decisions, objectives and efficiency. Explainable AI and machine learning algorithms work in the background to provide a real-time framework and identify multiple interdependent factors that help inform ever-changing organisational decisions.
The technology does not replace decision-makers, rather it supports their day-to-day objectives with relevant data. Eamli dynamically adjusts targets based on new information and data insights — enabling users to prioritise different objectives at various levels of importance.
The Commercial Product Manager will take full ownership of the Go To Market proposition for a new product launch in 2021 and the ongoing growth of the product into new markets, new industries and with new use cases. They will work very closely with the Marketing, Venture, Design and Engineering teams within Whitespace and will be seen as the subject matter expert on the products commercial design and product’s commercial development roadmap
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Work closely with design and engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources>Drive product launches including working with public relations team, executives, and other product management team members
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
- Demonstrable product management experience with software technology products
- Experience in working with engineering teams to deliver against an agreed product marketing plan
- Examples of taking a user research and user design approach to product design and development
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge and a passion for technology - in particular, the use of AI and ML in the Private and Public Sector would be an advantage but not required
- Experience in working within a small but rapidly growing business and an understanding of the opportunities and challenges this presents combined with the executive maturity to engage with Global Corporates
- Degree level education in either Marketing, Management or Computer Science preferred but not essential - we’re more interested in the demonstrable capabilities in product management you have learnt through employment and/or education.
What's on Offer
- Salary range of £50,000 - £60,000 DOE
- Up to 15% annual bonus based on company and individual performance
- Remote and flexible working
- 25 days holidays plus all bank holidays
How to apply
- Email email@example.com and include the following:
- A short introduction
- A copy of your CV or a link to your LinkedIn profile
- A link to your portfolio, blog or relevant content
- Anything else you think we might find interesting!