Whitespace is looking for a Senior B2B demand marketing manager. You will own developing and executing B2B demand programmes to acquire new customers for our innovative services as well as retain and grow the existing relationships. We are truly looking for that lifecycle relationship from the first date to a Platinum marriage celebration!
We are looking for a self-starter, savvy with marketing technology, data-loving, possessing excellent writing skills, and able to work across teams. This role will help form the strategy for using multiple channels to run demand generation campaigns across content syndication,
digital advertising, email, ABM, events and more. Above all, we are looking for someone who is perpetually curious with a love of learning, results-oriented, and the aim to produce outstanding campaigns.
As our B2B Demand Marketing Manager, your professional analysis will help to find opportunities – and potential challenges – to boost demand for Whitespace’s Innovation Services. Using your strategic and analytical skills, you own the creation of acquisition campaigns and deliver effective reporting on the results of the campaigns. Your strong storytelling skills will provide the basis for our data-driven strategy and chip into our regular business reporting.
This is a highly visible role where you will work very closely with Whitespace’s Chief Innovation Officer as your senior internal client but you will work with a number of cross-functional teams, including Community Marketing, Programme Management, Engineering, Research and User Design.
What You'll Do
- Develop strong working relationships with key internal and external partners to optimise and maximise the impact of your marketing plan
- Develop and execute best-in-class demand marketing campaigns, content and events in a structured but agile way
- Build your own operational marketing approach (in a company that is growing quickly and still forming its operational structure)
- Keep laser focussed on not only growing net new opportunities quarter on quarter but also expanding the share of wallet with existing customers
- Utilise content, PR and evangelism to make our customers stand out and be seen as innovators first (with the great support of Whitespace, of course)
- Oversee the demand marketing budget but with a focus on utilising the strategic channel partnerships, ecosystem partners and smart use of content-driven lead generation to exhaust the time investments first before utilising your financial investments
What You Need To Succeed
- 5+ years' of B2B marketing experience, preferably in a technology environment
- Master's or Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Marketing or another relevant field would be great but real-life experience counts for more
- Excellent collaboration skills with multiple internal & external parties
- Confident working autonomously, with a proactive, problem-solving and data-driven mentality
- Strong analytical skills and a keen eye for detail
- Critical thinking skills, with strong creative judgement and a test & learn approach
- Strong planning and organisational skills, to ensure successful project management
- Good and demonstrable knowledge of a multi-channel marketing approach that leverages both direct and channel engagements and physical and digital platforms fully
- Experience with Google Suite, HubSpot, Slack and Jira would be good but not critical
- This role is for an experienced B2B Demand Marketing Manager looking to take ownership of this newly created role and really own it “as their own business”.
- Obviously, we are looking for you to be able to demonstrate how you have driven demand and retention of B2B customers in the past and in previous roles but we also want to make sure that you are the right fit for the culture and company maturity at Whitespace.
- Talk about your experience in working within a small but rapidly growing business and an understanding of the opportunities and challenges this presents combined with the executive maturity to engage with Global Corporates,
- If you already work in a Corporate and don’t have experience working in a small company then we need to see your entrepreneurial flair and your ability to think creatively, with agility and be comfortable with 80% is normally good enough.
- Show us how you are comfortable trying and failing and learning and pivoting, as you won’t be in an office most of the time you will need to be able to work from home but still keep your focus, energy and collaborations with internal and external stakeholders.
- Bring enough operational rigour to the marketing and reporting but not be constrained by it so all you do is fill in Excel sheets and write reports up.
- Be totally customer-centric. Whitespace is successful by making our customers successful. We don’t need to blow our own trumpet. Let’s blow their trumpet and take pride in what we have helped them achieve.
- We’re a flat organisation with minimal hierarchy. This means decision making is quick and all employees are highly empowered.
Whitespace is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of gender, race or colour, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.
What’s on offer
- Salary range of £50,000 - £60,000 DOE
- Up to 15% annual bonus based on company and individual performance
- Remote and flexible working
- 25 days holidays plus all bank holidays
- Staff Wellness Fund
- Early finish on a Friday (Fun Friday)
Interested? Please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com